Wednesday, April 29, 2009

One Step Closer

Got a call from the nutritionist clearing our week's worth of food logs that I faxed in on Monday. She recommended I double check what our second insurance will pay towards the pump and whether or not we need to order the CGMS with the pump or wait.

We have four and a half weeks left...and every time I watch my little boy give himself a shot, I can't help but wish I could be the one going through it rather than he. One day closer every day to a cure for all the children that suffer like mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment